AIM
none

Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1 Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1

WOW!

Totally awesome!, can't wait until the next part comes!
The graphics were good, the battle was awesome, and the story was cool.I hope to see more of this is the next ep.!

crabs crabs

Awesome!!

Weeblish good!
just one thing: everyone will look at me and (they'll) say IVE got a mouth full of crabs, but these ppl who will say it wont have a mouth full of crabs right?Other than that awesomedudeish good xD

EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

yeeeeeeeeehaw dude!

Wow that roxored dude!
Who was the music by!?!?!?
The music sounded a lil' like bullet for my valentine...
anyway, I LOVED it :)

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

GODDAMMIT PEOPLE!

STOP COMPLAINING!

This guy put a lot of effin effort into this, so enjoy!

It's, like, the BEST game on whole fcukin' NG dude!

Evil-Dog responds:

haha thanks for the support
There's a couple good complaints, lag, no free mode, etc
but "too hard" or "too complex" I don't really care
I'm gonna work on lag

Mad Libs 9 Mad Libs 9

ROFL!

When I was a kid 15 years ago, we used to believe in superstitions like it's bad luck to open a/an book in the house, and if your dildo itches, it means a/an lockpick is coming to visit, and you'll have stinky luck if you find a four-leaf keyboard.
We also believed that if you spilled chicken wing at the table, you had to throw some over your left ear, and if your fat toe hurt, it meant rain, and if you broke a/an Bastiaan you would have seven years of bad mice.Today, kids have different superstitions like it's bad luck to jump on the railroad tracks just before a/an pen pulls in, and don't throw gloves at policemen. But, actually, there's only one superstition I believe in. Whenever I comment on my health, I always remember to knock on a piece of dick.

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Good..

I enjoyed, but didn't get past the first level, forceps don't work properly...you should really put some indication line how to use it..

In The Headlights (Unfinished) In The Headlights (Unfinished)

Any lyrics yet?

Did you write any lyrics yet? I think it will be an awesome song when done (:

Giving Up Giving Up

Hmm..

Reminds me of Silverstein kinda.

The City of lost hopes The City of lost hopes